In-plant guarding systems are critical to safely separate workplace personnel from operating equipment and other potential hazards. Moving objects inside a plant have the potential to cause severe workplace injuries. By installing the most effective guarding systems, you take the first step in creating the highest possible safety levels in your facility.
At King Materials Handling, we offer an extensive inventory of in-plant guarding that’s both effective and easy to install. Our offerings range from security fencing to column protection to bollards and more. Many of our systems are customizable to meet your operation’s specific requirements.
Benefits of In-Plant Guarding Systems
Manufacturing operations require compliance with established industry standards to provide the highest protection and safety. Our team can work with you individually to help you meet these regulations and determine optimal solutions to minimize hazards and health risks in your workplace. Some additional benefits of our in-plant guarding include:
- Visitor protection: Besides protecting your employees, these systems safeguard visitors who don’t have the necessary training. Portable guards can also keep people away from equipment when it is down or malfunctioning.
- Customization: While there are many stock options available to meet your needs, our team can develop a custom solution to meet your facility’s requirements.
- Cost reduction: Effective in-plant guarding reduces injuries and keeps insurance premiums down. That means fewer employees miss work, keeping your production efficiencies in order.
Types of In-Plant and Warehouse Guarding Systems We Offer
By creating a physical barrier between equipment and personnel, our in-plant guarding systems can minimize physical dangers like flying debris, weld flash and moving machinery parts. Additionally, we offer several guard designs that can help reduce extreme noise levels. Some examples of our featured product lines include:
- Guardrails: Our guardrails contain only the most durable and highest-quality materials, meaning they can protect your valuable equipment from traffic accidents involving the highest impacts.
- Security fencing and wire mesh partitions: Fencing and wire partitions are among the most efficient methods of blocking off larger sensitive areas in your facility. These systems are fully customizable to provide the protection and security you need.
- Rack guarding systems: Our rack protectors shield storage areas containing valuable products from potential traffic hazards or collisions without taking up significant space.
- Column protection: Column protectors work by surrounding your facility’s columns with air cushions to block impact from unintentional crashes and other hazards. We offer these protectors in various sizes for quick and easy installation almost anywhere.
- Bollards: Besides protecting specific parts of your building from collisions, bollards can also mark boundaries and guide material handling traffic. We offer bollards in various shapes and sizes specific to your requirements.
Contact King Materials Handling Today for Your In-Plant Guarding Needs
King Materials Handling has the perfect in-plant guarding equipment for your facility, whether you need a simple solution like a bollard or a more complex system such as a wire mesh fencing area. Let our team help you design and install a guarding system that offers the highest safety and protection levels. Contact us online today to learn more.