A scissor lift table from King Materials Handling can provide an ergonomic material handling solution that makes the job easier and less stressful for your workers. A pneumatic, hydraulic scissor lift or electric scissor lift table features a scissor leg mechanism that enables the worker to raise or lower the surface to the appropriate height, improving comfort on the job and reducing the risk of musculoskeletal injuries.
Some scissor lifts include stainless steel surfaces that are easy to clean and sanitize, meeting the hygienic requirements of food handling operations. We can also provide galvanized lift tables that offer excellent corrosion resistance.
We’re Your One-Stop Lift Table Warehouse
At King Materials Handling, we feature an extensive selection of mobile and stationary scissor lift tables for a wide range of material handling applications. We carry products from industry-leading manufacturers, ensuring exceptional quality, performance and safety.
Examples of our scissor lift inventory include:
- Hydraulic lift tables: A hydraulic scissor lift table offers a rugged, easy-to-use material handling solution and the versatility to perform a wide range of tasks. You can also equip them with a semi-live skid, making them easy to transport around your facility or between workstations.
- Pneumatic lift tables: These heavy-duty lifts include airbags to accommodate a weight capacity of 8,000 pounds. Because they don’t require electricity, you have increased placement flexibility — use them anywhere you have access to shop air. The pedestal control makes them simple and safe to operate.
- Double scissor lifts: Consider a double scissor lift table when performing material handling tasks in a confined area, as the smaller footprint requires less floor space. The hollow structural steel tubing design provides efficient lifting to greater heights without sacrificing stability. A conveyor top and outboard casters are available as optional features for the stationary scissor lift table.
- Light-duty tables: These material handling lift tables offer a cost-effective solution when working with loads of 1,500 pounds or less. The low-pressure hydraulics ensure fast raising and lowering, while the heavy-duty torque tubes prevent deflection. The full-width straight-through axles provide additional load stability for increased safety.
- Low-profile lifts: These lifts consist of a pan-style platform that collapses to a height of only 1/2 inch above the floor when fully loaded to accommodate loading and unloading with a hand pallet truck. The four-sided accessibility eliminates the need to dig a pit. Choose from models with a 2,000-, 4,000- or 6,000-pound capacity.
- High cap tandem: These durable, heavy-duty tables can handle loads weighing up to 60,000 pounds. They also feature two side-by-side scissor lifts to accommodate a longer surface area. Select from multiple platform sizes to meet your needs.
Your Headquarters for Custom Lift Tables
At King Materials Handling, we understand that our customers need material handling equipment to solve specific problems in their daily operations. Whether your goal is to comply with health and safety regulations, reduce workplace injuries, make the most of limited space or boost productivity, we’ll work with you to develop a lift table that serves your unique requirements.
Contact Us to Learn More
Discover all the benefits of adding custom scissor lift tables to your material handling operations. Contact our team for additional product and pricing information today.